Local Cambridge Holiday Events 2015
2015 is quickly coming to an end but, that doesn’t mean it can’t go out with a bang! This year, Cambridge is experiencing higher than average temperatures, and what better way to celebrate than to get out there and experience these fun and festive events!
Here’s a little recap of some of the coolest holiday events in Cambridge, MA for the whole family:
- For the big kid in all of us, check out The Polar Express 4D Experience at the Museum of Science
- Take a horse drawn wagon ride and chat with Santa at The Festival of Trees in nearby Wellesley, MA
- Ice Skate with the whole family @Kendall in Cambridge
Not into all that holiday cheer? Try these stimulating exhibits:
- See these Colossal Fossils at the Museum of Science
- Watch honeybees in action at the Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Celebrate local Massachusetts artists at the eight annual “Plenty” Holiday Show
…Speaking of 2016, New Year’s Eve is closing in and before you know it, every restaurant, bar and club will be booked…better move on these in-demand tickets before it’s too late (and, you’re stuck ringing in the new year with fido!):
- Want a kicking party for you and your closest thousand pals? Join in on this swinging shindig at Howl At The Moon
- If you’re looking for a swanky celebration dripping in diamonds and spy swagger, there’s also a Bond-Themed gala
For a more low-key New Year’s Eve celebration, try these relaxing ways to wish 2015 ado:
- Bring in the year with a full and happy tummy! Several top Cambridge restaurants, like Art Bar and Bisq Restaurant are offering prix fixe menus and champagne toasts.
- Or, take a retreat away from the hustle and bustle to the Inman Oasis Spa or Sasha Salon and Spa for a day of pampering!
Whether you go out or stay in during this lovely holiday season, we hope you have a safe and enjoyable time with family and friends.
Happy holidays from your friends at Chroma Cambridge!